JCI CAPITAL LIMITED
LONDON - 78 Brook Street London W1K 5EF - T +44 207 2976700 - Fax +44 207 4935236 – VAT n. GB 114182449
MILAN BRANCH - Corso Sempione 2, 20154 Milano - T +39 02 87282700 - Fax +39 02 87282711 - CCIAA REA di MI n. 1996937
C.F. 97594870152 - P.IVA 08010360967
JCI Capital LTD is authorised and regulated by the FCA, license number 536817.
Consob classification as EU Investment Firm with branch registration n.108 and without branch registration n.3155.
Share Capital GBP 1.260.000.00 Website: www.jci-capital.com Mail: email@example.com
• The material in the website is directed solely at Eligible Counterparties and Professional clients (as defined by the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority). The material is not directed at, may not be suitable for and should not be relied on by retail clients. By accessing the relevant pages you acknowledge that you are not a retail client.
• Investments and foreign exchange can go up as well as down and involve the risk of loss. Past performance will not necessarily be repeated in the future.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable but no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is given as to their accuracy or completeness
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which JCI Capital Limited shall not be liable. None of the services or investments referred to in this website is available to persons resident in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. If you choose to use this website it is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with any local laws and regulations and to seek legal advice if you are uncertain as to what these are.
• Unless indicated otherwise, all information and images are the property of JCI Capital Limited. By using the pages of this website, and/or by reading the material within it, you agree that you will use the information only for your internal business purposes and that you will not otherwise download copy, transmit or distribute in any way any of this material in whole or in part. All intellectual and other property information shall remain the property of JCI Capital Limited and no rights in it shall be transferred to you.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Any dispute arising from the use of this website is governed by English law.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, however these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. JCI Capital Limited has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Trading futures, options or contracts for differences involves the risk of loss. You may lose more than the amount originally invested and, in respect of these products as well as other products traded on margin, you may have to pay more later. You should not invest in such products unless you are satisfied that they are suitable for you. It could be some time before you see a return on your investment. Changes in the rates of exchange between currencies may cause your investment/the income to go down or up. If you have any doubts as to the suitability of these investments you should seek financial advice.
JCI Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 536817).
Registered Office: 78 Brook Street, London W1K 5EF. Registered in England & Wales (Company Number 7372983); T: +44 (0)207 297 6700; VAT No. GB 114182449