Privacy, Terms and Conditions
• This website contains proprietary information. The contents, and any opinions on information, advisory and products it contains, may not be modified, sold, or otherwise provided, in whole or in part, to any other person or entity without JCI Capital Ltd written permission. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, link into, store, archive or in any other way use for any public or commercial purpose this site or any of the content without prior written permission of JCI Capital Ltd.
• This website is intended for general information purposes. Any opinions on investment products contained herein are not intended to convey any guarantees as to the future investment performance of these products.
• Under no circumstances should any material at this site be used or considered as an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy an interest in any security or investment managed by JCI Capital Ltd or its affiliates or any other product or service to any person in any jurisdiction, nor should it serve as the basis for any investment decision.
• In addition to the information herein contained, one investor considering the products and services analysed should carry out his own due diligence, should carefully study the account forms, disclosure documents and/or risk disclosure statements which are provided directly by the asset management companies, banking or brokerage counterparties.
• Past performance is no indication of future performance, and nothing on this Site should be interpreted to state or imply otherwise. The value of investments may fall as well as rise and investors may not get back the full amount invested.
• This website may contain information that has been obtained from other sources. JCI Capital Ltd gives no representations or warranties as to the accuracy of such information, and accepts no responsibility or liability (including for indirect, consequential or incidental damages) for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such information.
• In this website you may find addresses or hyperlinks leading out of this Website. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement, representation or warranty of such link. Users are advised that information on hyperlinked or referred-to websites is neither investigated nor analysed by JCI Capital Ltd. No warranty or representation, express or implied, is given as to the accuracy or completeness of such information.
• JCI Capital Ltd reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this site is offered.
• Opening this website shall not render the user a customer of JCI Capital Ltd nor shall JCI Capital Ltd owe such users any duties or responsibilities as a result thereof.
• The Terms and Conditions of this website are without prejudice to any contractual terms you may enter into with us, which will take precedence over the Terms and Conditions of this website
• Any use of this website shall be subject to UK law.
- The material in the website is directed solely at Eligible Counterparties and Professional clients (as defined by the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority). The material is not directed at, may not be suitable for and should not be relied on by retail clients. By accessing the relevant pages you acknowledge that you are not a retail client.
- Investments and foreign exchange can go up as well as down and involve the risk of loss. Past performance will not necessarily be repeated in the future.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. The information contained in this website is believed to be reliable but no warranty or representation, expressed or implied, is given as to their accuracy or completeness
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which JCI Capital Limited shall not be liable. None of the services or investments referred to in this website is available to persons resident in any country where the provision of such services or investments would be contrary to local law or regulation. If you choose to use this website it is your sole responsibility to ensure you comply with any local laws and regulations and to seek legal advice if you are uncertain as to what these are.
- Unless indicated otherwise, all information and images are the property of JCI Capital Limited. By using the pages of this website, and/or by reading the material within it, you agree that you will use the information only for your internal business purposes and that you will not otherwise download copy, transmit or distribute in any way any of this material in whole or in part. All intellectual and other property information shall remain the property of JCI Capital Limited and no rights in it shall be transferred to you.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Any dispute arising from the use of this website is governed by English law.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites, however these links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. JCI Capital Limited has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Trading futures, options or contracts for differences involves the risk of loss. You may lose more than the amount originally invested and, in respect of these products as well as other products traded on margin, you may have to pay more later. You should not invest in such products unless you are satisfied that they are suitable for you. It could be some time before you see a return on your investment. Changes in the rates of exchange between currencies may cause your investment/the income to go down or up. If you have any doubts as to the suitability of these investments you should seek financial advice.
JCI Capital Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN: 536817).
Registered Office: 44 Davies Street, 1st floor Brookfield House, London W1K 5JA. Registered in England & Wales (Company Number 7372983); T: +44 (0)207 297 6700; VAT No. GB 114182449